Sunday 25 June 2017

lost in galaxy:introduction

“I ask myself what we know till today, what we keep telling ourselves every now and then, as human being we all are fragile so fragile that we make decision which cost us sooner or later. Scientist says we are the complex organism on earth yet we are so confused, then what is the meaning of being complex

It is something I felt when I was in 4 grade. Life does not stop. The feeling that a human being is born then disappears from existence leaving so many memories behind passing the knowledge to the successor. we came into evolution just 100,000 million year ago at least that’s what it says in Wikipedia and yeah! It also says “100,000 million or more .that is the way of saying I am not sure.
But this is not what I fear .I fear one day my youth would be taken away from me by the tides of time .I would be useless to the world .the world would move one as we know with my descendants and I would be the one who is alone .see death can be prolonged if you stay happy and cheerful but it won't be vanished as you see everything that is born must come to an end this is the law of nature they say but is this evening true “

Funny thing right we don’t even know the time of our existence. I guess that’s why we depend on god for everything I’m not saying that god does not exist only because I haven’t seen him but I have seen human like me suffering in the name of god and still serving .I say he exist in the form of hope that hope which is blind it’s not bad but you me all of us keep that hope. 

hay guys this the place where i am from i am a part time photographer
i have a Instagram page filled with the best photo ever care to check out
the link is on this page  
Hope is the only thing that drives humanity the hope to become, the hope to be, the hope to make something. We all have a hope ,well for some people it different very few of the human are lucky to get out and explore like a boy named Eliot pecker well let’s see how does it goes”











No comments:

Post a Comment